Saturday, October 08, 2005

Birthday Wish List

I wish I wish I wish...
I'm gonna be thick-skinned and tidak malu in this post. My birthday is coming. My 21st. *screams and runs around the room*
I should be doing my work but because Lynn has passed the disease to me, I don't feel like doing anymore work. For now.
So, I'm gonna list a few stuff, complete with pictures, that I want but they're not necessarily what I need.
Ready? Here it comes...
1. A new handphone. With colour screen, camera, poly ringtones etc. The two top phones I have in mind are: Samsung E720c and the Sony Ericsson W800i.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2. An iPod. The reason is fairly obvious. Would prefer the 20GB one since I heard that the nano's screen cracks easily. (prices quoted in USD)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3. The Garden State DVD. Haven't watched it, but hear it's really good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby. Saw it in Malayisa but it was nearly MYR100. Just cos it's hardcovered. Been meaning to get it but exams are coming up and this is one book that I should not be reading in preparations for them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
5. P.S. I Love You by Ceceilia Ahern. Darn, I'm a sucker for this kind of stories. I've read The Rainbow Connection by the same author and it was fantastic. Hear this one's just as good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
6. and so on...whatever you want to give me. Hehehe, nah I'm just kidding. I'm doing this list purely out of boredom.
A girl can always wish right?
Oh and obviously items number 1 and 2 are directed to my dad. It's currently being negotiated.
And also, if I do get an iPod then the Sony Ericsson phone is outta my list since it's so darn pricey and I wouldn't need another mp3 player with 512mb of space.
Anywho, meet my new desk buddy. Haven't given a name for it yet. Any ideas? And yes, to me everything that's an animal has a name. It's a wrist support thingy while using your mouse. It was actually for my brother but I decided to get one for myself. And for my dad too. He even had the nerve to ask me why I bought him something. But seemed quite happy and complained that his wrist hurts when I told him what I bought. Do I need a reason to buy something?! Err, to some extent yes but...*trails off*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet the family and excuse the rubbish behind them.
So the koala's mine. And both of them can fight it out to choose which one they want. It's suppose to glow in the dark but I think only the green one does. BAH.
Weee...That's a long post.

p/s: Lynn, are you happy now?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home