Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bowling

Wahahaha. I managed to kill that unfortunate fly in the end. As usual Amy disapproved of my actions claiming that it is oh so innocent and was just minding it's own business. Would you rather have it flying all around my room at night? Especially when I'm sleeping?!
Anywho...I went bowling yesterday! It was a bit expensive compared to back home but I should never try to convert everything back into MYR.
Halfway through, this whole bunch of kids came to play too! They were so adorable! And it was unfair cos they had the gutter shield thingy. Hmph.
So Lynn, where does it hurt? I woke up this morning with both my left thigh and left butt being sore. I also somehow managed to get a blue-black on my left foot. Ooh. And my back is aching a bit too. And it's not cos I'm old!
I keep thinking that I'm free the whole of next week until I remembered that I have stuff to do. Damn the brain. It's not working properly during the holidays.
I shall go rest in bed and finish reading Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club. Stories in this book is written from 7 people's perspective. I'm now confused over what events actually happened to whom. It's all mixed up in my head. And that's the way I like it.
Have a good weekend!

"Why are you missing something you never had?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home