Thursday, November 24, 2005

Disney's The Lion King

Went for The Lion King musical last night. It was fantastic but there were a few boring bits here and there. It was really colourful and I enjoyed the music. Especially loved the opening song "Circle of Life".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It didn't really matter that we were seated at the back row, we could still see what's going on except that we couldn't really make out some of the animals, not that it really mattered.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As the show progressed on, I was wondering if Timon and Pumbaa would ever show up and they did eventually. They were hillarious! So was Zazu the bird.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have no idea why the Timon guy is green in colour.

Reached back home at 12 something in the morning and had to wake up at 6 something because Amy's flight was in the morning and the bus was coming at 7 am. And yeah, I think the bus was suppose to be at 7.15 like you thought. Luckily we were early and you had both of us to help you with your luggage. Imagine. I don't know how you'd be able to lug ur suitcases up!

Watched some cartoons on tv when I got back before falling asleep. So. What shall I do today?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Stumbled upon ur site from Chukwang's. Just dropping by to say hi! I'm in Melb as well :D and yes, Lion King ROcks!! :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger michymich said...

Hello! Hahaha, such a small world, you're in Melb too!
Yep, it does rock!
:)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home