Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Just Another Day...

I think I'm damaging my eyes from tv overload. Not to mention the many hours of internet surfing and reading. Yipes.

Yesterday I found this movie on my computer. I had totally forgotten that I had it last year and since Christmas is coming, it just puts me in the mood for that kinda movie. Christmas with the Kranks. It's quite funny although I haven't caught the ending yet. I'm savouring it. Hahaha
Every year, around this time, I'd be digging through the cupboards back home to find my copy of Jack Frost. I just love this movie. It's so heartwarming. Sadly, I'd probably not be doing that this year cos by the time I get home on the 20th, we'd probably be spending the few days leading up to Christmas to do our Christmas shopping since I'm the one who usually does it with my mom.
Although results are officially out on Thursday, it's usually published the evening before. So yeaps. Tomorrow's D-day. I'm so terrified. Eeeks. *fingers crossed*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... cool... sincew when?? hrmm... my bad. havent been visitng lately cause of work and stuff. :) nice. love the butterflies... :)

3:06 AM  
Blogger michymich said...

heyyy haha it's alright. thanks! :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home