Saturday, November 26, 2005

One word: Bored.

Yep. I'm bored. BORED.
I was reading Adeline Yen Mah's Chinese Cinderella but stopped. What is it with these books that keep making me emotional, thus making me tear!
Well, at least tonight there are loads to watch on tv. Johnny English (I've watched this many many times and still find it amusing and entertaining), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and the World Gymnastics. The only problem is that they overlap each other i.e. all 3 shows are being aired on different channels.
And I'm going to the city to shop tomorrow! YAY! Something to do.
As for the rest of the week, I'll just ponder over what to cook and the dreadful results day.
Then it's Harry Potter and the Goble of Fire during the weekend, and then a couple of days later my parents will be here!

The weather's wonderful today. It's currently 15 degrees. This is our kinda weather, Hui Yin.

I'm loving the latest Australian Idol's single, Maybe Tonight.
Every chapter ends
Before the right one can begin again
In this story of ours

And maybe tonight
Maybe I'll fall
Maybe he'll crash through my walls
Maybe at lastLove will come back
And take me deep into it's arms
Maybe the heart that comes apart
Finally mends
Maybe tonight I'll finally learn to love again

Now, that's a lot of maybes.
Enjoy your weekend people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home