Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back In KL

Am finally back home in KL. The weather has been good to me so far, no hot sunny days yet. Been busy shopping for christmas presents. This means that I have been to 1 Utama yesterday AND today. I think we'll be going back there again tomorrow.


Flight back from Melbourne was soso. It was a full flight and sometime during the flight there was some technical problem with the entertainment! Took quite a while for them to solve the problem. I was begining to think that I wouldn't be able to catch the ending to Sky High which was not bad by the way, it was entertaining. Watched Valiant as well, or rather, the begining and the ending cos I fell asleep halfway.

Luckily we didn't exceed the luggage limit. I think we had exactly 100kg worth of luggage that we brought back. Mostly my brother's stuff. Hmph. His shoes took up space in my bag which could have fit my Honey bear. OH WELL. And his shoes are STILL in my room. Double hmph. His excuse is that his room is too full. Bleh. I COULD bring it downstairs but I won't. HAH. His shoes are so heavy lar.


Will post up some pictures of my trips to Great Ocean Road and Brisbane as soon as the whole Christmas hype is over.


Gotta run, it's far too hot out here in the family hall and my laptop is in my brother's room. I'm too lazy to turn it on since my dad's computer is already turned on.


Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home