Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We haven't had rain for a while and when it rained last evening, it caused this massive jam everywhere. Gosh. We were suppose to be somewhere for dinner at 7.30pm but only reached at 8pm. Ah well...


Am a lil tired at the moment. There's something wrong with my tummy. That means I can't drink chocolate milk. Dang.


As usual, I have nothing to blog about. Finally met up with Jenny, Sue Ling and Winky after so long. Had loads of fun and yummy desserts at Delicious.

Something weird happened the other day. My mom received a call on her mobile from my brother's old Digi number. When she answered, there was no one. The weird thing is that number is expired and goodness knows where my brother has left it but it definitely not in use anymore. Ish. Then her phone rang a second time. Same number. So I suggested that she called the number back and see what happens. We heard people talking in the background in Malay. That was just freaky. At least she's not getting calls from that number anymore.

I think it's time for me to bathe. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home