Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dentist

Yay! No more cleaning my room until someone makes a fuss about it being cluttered or until I myself can't stand it. When I proudly told my brother and mom that I had cleared my cupboard, they opened it and commented "How is that called clearing your cupboard?!" Whoops. Well at least it's not as cluttered as before and I think they are threatening to throw out my soft toys, which are what's causing my cupboard to be cluttered. No way. Hands off mah toys!

Went for my semi annual dental checkup this morning with my brother and for once, my teeth are in better shape than his! We had Nando's for lunch without my parents since dad went to Malacca and mom is having some fancy lunch buffet at Renaissance Hotel (without me!) with her ladies group. The menu here is limited compared to the one in Australia. You know how they have diff flavours from Lemon & Herb to Peri-peri, Hot Peri-peri and so on? Well we both had Lemon & Herb and my brother was quite sad when he saw the lil' flag they stuck on his chicken. It read "Lemon & Herb" on one side and "Not so brave" (or something along those lines) on the other. HAH!

Been eating too much since I got back and have yet to go for morning walks, since I only wake up at 10 each morning. Tee hee hee. I'm so lazy.

Darn. I'm craving for waffles with ice cream. Darn. And cake too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home