Saturday, March 04, 2006

It's been one week since I got back and the weather is worse than back home. Classes have been alright, since I only need to go to uni for 3 days.

My brain is still on holiday. Whenever the lecturer speaks, I just look in his/her direction and stone away. Apparently, you can tell the difference between a tired and bored yawn. I have no idea.

In the library at the moment enjoying the air con and printing my notes. Can't believe the printing costs has increased yet again. And I'm not going to buy a printer cos the last one died on me and I don't want to buy one since I'm only going to be here for another semester.

Went to the city yesterday to shop. Can't believe that we were on our feet for around 9 hours. Burnt a hole in my wallet too. Bought too much: 3 tops, one bag, skins for my nano (yipee!), socks, the rabbit from Wallace & Gromit, EDT from The Body Shop and errr something else I think. I spent 100 bucks at the Nike Factory Outlet at Smith Street. Nuts. So no more shopping for me for the next few weeks until Easter hols or something. That should be my penance for Lent. HAH.

OK. Yin just gave me a dirty stare cos I msged her on msn. And she's just next to me. *snigger*

Mmm. Running out of things to say. Nothing much has happened. Oh. There's this huge spider near my door. I wish it would go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home