Thursday, February 23, 2006

Foooood




Ok. I meant to blog this entry yesterday but the page refused to load. Then, the internet was wonky.
So the one thing I will definitely miss when I'm back in Melbourne is, food. Not to say that Melb doesn't have good food, but I guess it's just different. So depending on what picture you see first, it should be in this order:
1. Chocolate brownie from Delicious
2. Melting Pot with marshmallows from Delicious too although my mom and I were wondering where's the pot
3. Some dessert pancake from Paddington House of Pancakes (don't remember the name but the number is 612 i think)
4. Drinks from Paddington
5. Another pancake from Paddington and again I can't remember the name, but it's number 911
6. Bread pudding my mom baked


Leaving for Melb tomorrow night. This time round, again, I didn't get to meet a few people. Next time ok? After all I'm coming back end of July. Should be. Hopefully. It had better be.


Sort of done my packing. Don't want to take too much over cos that will mean that I have even more to bring back.


So, I guess my next post will be from Melb where I think I have a lot of cleaning up to do. I left my room in a mess. Sigh.
Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.


Have a great weekend people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home