Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mentone Beach

Went to the beach on Saturday since the it was forecasted to be a high of 33 but it changed to 28 degrees the night before. So we went to Mentone beach. There was hardly anyone actually on the beach. Most of them were either jogging or walking.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Just one of those pictures that make you roll your eyes.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Clear water!
Saw the Malaysian cycling team along the beach. Managed to take a very bad shot of them. They're the ones in the yellow shirts.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yea, I put pink dots over them. Malaysia Boleh!!!

Anyway, remember last week I wrote bout the human jam in the humanities building because they're doing something to the escalators on the 2nd/3rd floor? Well, now they stationed a guard at the stairs to direct everyone to use the staircase at the west wing. Now, my classes are on the east wing. So, I had 5 minutes to get to my next tute from the 3rd floor. Took the staircase at the west wing, thinking that I could get onto the 1st floor from there. But noooooo. Only staff has access to the 1st floor from that staircase. So I had to walk all the way down, which brought me out of the building and I had to go back in by the main entrance and up the escalators to the 1st floor. I'm so using the east wing staircase next week.

Yup. And that's my excitement for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home