Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It wasn't my fault. My bed looked so inviting, since I just changed my sheets. Mmm. I like the smell of fresh sheets. And Honey needed some hugging. So I hopped into bed and closed my tired weary eyes and gave Honey some TLC for errr 10 minutes. Then I had to drag myself off the bed and onto the uncomfortable chair which gave me a buttache a while ago, to work on my assignment.

My shoulders ache. And I thought it won't come back to haunt me anymore since it hasn't made an appearance for a long time.

2 tests next week. And an assignment. Whoopeedoo. Not complaining, cos I know there are other people out there who have it worse.



What if there was no lie
Nothing wrong, nothing right
What if there was no time
And no reason, or rhyme
What if I got it wrong
And no poet or song
Could put right what I got wrong
Or make you feel I belong

Every step that you take
Could be your biggest mistake
It could bend or it could break
That's the risk that you take

Taken from "What If" by Coldplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home