Monday, April 17, 2006

Ooh look. It's 6.30 a.m. now. I look out the window, and I see that the sun is rising. Nice.
So why on earth am I awake now when I have this whole week off? Because, at the very last minute, we decided to go for the movie marathon. It's 3 movies from 10.30pm onwards for a price of AUD19. So at 11.00 p.m., we decided to catch the one that starts at 11.50.
It was an interesting experience although I only enjoyed one movie (guess which one is it: eight below, scary movie 4 and the shaggy dog).
So we got back bout an hour ago and since it's way past my bedtime, I wasn't sleepy. So I thought it would be a good idea to do some studying. Maybe it was the lil meal I had. Or the warm water. Or being in my pyjammas. Oh well, I'll just blame it on the heater. I'm actually getting a bit sleepy now. I opened my book just now, "read" through some pages and finally gave up, since nothing was making sense.
Although I do feel slightly tired, I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep. And I can't study. And it's 8 degrees now. This is just such a totally random post.
I actually had some stuff to blog about during the past week. But didn't get round to it cos I was sick and spent many hours of the day in bed. And now, I can't remember what it was. I think I hit my head one too many times. A total of 2 last night.
What to do what to do. Oh my. It's bright already. It's never this bright at home during this hour. Well at least it wasn't 4 years ago where I spent every weekday waiting for the bus at 6.45 a.m.
I don't know what I'm going to do. Can't read, can't sleep, there's nothing to watch on tv. I know. I'll just sing and hopefully no one can hear me and I hope my neighbour is not in.
Good Morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home