Tuesday, May 09, 2006

There's only 3 more weeks left of uni, not counting this week. Too fast too fast. *gulps*

Just in case you've forgotten or have been living in a shell for the past few weeks or you are my brother, it's Mother's Day on Sunday so go do something nice for your mom. And don't forget to send a card if you're overseas. Let's just hope that my mom will get my card. Last year's didn't arrive and she even still had the cheek to ask me if I put the airmail sticker on it, which I had to explain that that's not necessary because Aussie stamps with the blue line mean that it's airmail. Oh well.

As some of you know, one of my favourite pastimes is to disturb people. So I had this conversation with my dad yesterday:

Me: Mommy told me that koko's treating her on Sunday.
D: Yes...but he told her to pick a place.
M: Wahahhaa make sure she picks somewhere expensive! Btw, errr, so he's treating mommy, then what about you?
D: Aaaaa...
M: Or do you have to wait for Father's Day?
D: Aaaaa... Have to go negotiate with him. If not then I'll just stay home. Haha
M: Yea, then you can go eat KFC instead.
D: Yummy!

My brother is a scrooge. A kiam sap fellow. Oh well, at least he's paying for the Astro since he asked for it...and he had to decide to fix it when I'm not around! AAAAHHHH.

I should be studying now but... it's just so hard to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home