Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup

Australia won 3-1 against Japan during their match this morning! I was watching the last ten minutes thinking, "Ai. No chance already I think. The most they can do is prob score to draw." Then BAM! Aust scored. Hui Yin, who was supposed to be in bed since she had an exam this morning msged me about it but I couldn't be bothered to reply yet. A few minutes later, BAM! Another one! And this time I msged her. Then she came knocking on my door soon after, just as Aust scored another one! Wow. It was really a good game.

And no. I haven't been hit with the World Cup fever. Yet. I still have exams to study for.

Can it get any colder??? Wait. Don't answer that. I'm tired of wearing 2 pants and 3 jackets to bed. It's too cold. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home