Friday, June 09, 2006

One Down

The first exam did not go well. But at least everyone else found it real tough as well so there's this big hoo hah discussion happening on the discussion board. I felt like whacking the lecturer in charge on the head when he walked around the exam room yesterday. But nah, he's too nice a guy actually. Other than him setting this hard paper, I have nothing against him.

I can't believe how cold it was when I woke up at 6.30 yesterday morning. It was 4 degrees! Reached the exam venue early and spent nearly an hour waiting for them to open the doors. It had to be windy too. Brrr. 2 more morning papers to go. But then again, I'd rather have morning papers than afternoon ones.

Anyway I have to get back to studying since I haven't touched my other 2 subjects yet. I can't believe how time flies. One more week till the end of exams. Yes, I don't believe how I can't believe so many things.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home