Friday, June 02, 2006

The Last Day of Uni

Whooosh. That was time passing by. Gosh, I can't believe it. Uni is nearly over for me. Just need to get through 3 papers and it will all be over, hopefully. Am extremely worried over my first paper. Gulp.

Somehow, we managed to squeeze in 3 movies in one week! Take The Lead, X- Men 3 and R.V. They were quite satisfying but I thought that X-Men 3 was a tad bit too short. Oh and don't forget to stay until the credits have rolled.

Had a really good final lecture yesterday despite the fact that that unit has been somewhat controversial for the past semester. "I thank him for being here to give us a good kick where the sun don't shine." LOL. I can't believe one of the lecturer said that bout the other lecturer who's leaving Monash. And yep, he was the reason of all the hoo ha's that happened. And I can't believe that he actually threw people out of the lecture yesterday. Again!

Anyway, it's been a great semester. Oh fine. Not really. It was alright. And now, it's crunch time.

All the best to all those sitting exams! We can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home