Friday, November 10, 2006

Woohoo! Cecelia Ahern has a new book out. It's called 'A Place Called Here'. I'm so going out tomorrow to get it. She's a fantastic writer and I love all her books. One of her books, 'P/s I Love You' is going to be made into a movie so that's definitely a must see for me.

I'm now half watching a movie called 'Celullar' on tv. It's pretty exciting though I don't really know what's happening haha. It's ending soon anyway.

Sigh, will be working this weekend. Hopefully the hours won't be too long but I have to be at the warehouse at 7.45 in the morning! Nooooo there goes my sleeping in for the weekend.

Arghhh I just opened my mobile phone bill. I knew it was going to be high at the rate I was using my phone. Aaaaaaaaaaaa I sent 14 bucks worth of international smses and 101 local smses. This is what work does to me. When I get stressed/bored I'll start smsing people. And I just realised that it's a 100 minute plan meaning I get 100 minutes of free calls. Ladida. Must find ways to cut down cos I want to get a car.

Anyways that shall be all for today cos my laptop is getting a bit too hot for my liking and I want to catch the ending of Celullar. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home