Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Adventure in a Warehouse

There is no need really for me to go pay an entrance fee to an amusement park where I won't find anything amusing or enjoyable. All I need to do, is just go for a stock take in a warehouse, hop into the cage of a forklift and voila. There you have it. Your very own ride. For a person who's afraid of heights, I wasn't looking forward to that. I was hoping and praying that I wouldn't have to go allll the way up there to count something. Alas. No such luck. Cos the other person I went with is equally afraid of heights. So in the end we both held on tight and went up anyway, with our eyes closed and cringing whenever the forklift moved. The worker who went up with us must have found it very amusing to see the look on our faces. Ugh. Thank goodness that's over and done with.

And that about sums up the exciting event that happened during the weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home