Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy busy busy

It will be a busy end of the year for me. Heading up to Penang on saturday for my grandma's 80th birthday celebration. Leading up to that day, there are loads of things to be done such as packing bowls and chopsticks which will be given to relatives who are attending the dinner. Some relatives will be flying over from Melbourne for the occassion and after that, my mom's uncle and aunt will be putting up at our place. So that means that we have to tidy up the place and the room for them. Now that I'm working, this would mean that only my mom would be doing all the above.

Thank goodness it's a public holiday for Selangor today. Managed to visit the dentist, who drained too much money from me, and got a few things done.

I just bought Josh Groban's latest album and am enjoying it so far. You definitely need a good stereo system to play this cd to enjoy it.

Ok, toodles! Nothing else to blog about...again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home