Monday, January 08, 2007

Langkawi!

Am in Langkawi at the moment and before you all starting going, "Gee. That's nice." hold on. I'm not here for a holiday but for work! Ugh. It's so hard to work when you're by the sea and it's such a perfect weather to be outdoors. Instead, my colleague and I are stuck in the office (which just so happens to be where we're staying) wondering if we can finish our work in time since we're here only for a week.
This hotel is full of foreigners and I know why. No Malaysian would pay 600 bucks for a room.
Anyways, yahoo! for wireless. At least I'm not disconnected from the rest of the world. Lots of mozzies here now though.
Ok, gotta run. Dinner soon. Hopefully I'll have some pics to post. That is, if I do get round taking pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home