Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All The Lost Souls

Happy.vbs is gone. Hiak hiak hiak

Currently listening James Blunt's new album. Hmm, the songs are making me think too much.

"So while I'm turning in my sheets
And once again, I cannot sleep
Walk out the door and up the street
Look at the stars beneath my feet
Remember rights that I did wrong
So here I go

And maybe someday we will meet
And maybe talk and not just speak
Don't buy the promises 'cause
There are no promises I keep,
and my reflection troubles me
so here I go

So while I'm turning in my sheets
And once again, I cannot sleep
Walk out the door and up the street
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong."
Same Mistake - James Blunt

"Are you calling for our last dance?
I see it in your eyes ... in your eyes
I could use the same old lines ... but I'll sing

Shine on, just shine on
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out,
but it paved the cloud that we're dancing on"
Shine On - James Blunt

Time to study. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home