Saturday, July 07, 2007

Congratulations Lynn!!! 07.07.07

Lynn got married today!!! I didn't know she was really tying the knot on this day since she did mention to me last year that 07.07.07 would be a nice date for her to get married. Didn't cross my mind that she would actually get married today. Woke up this morning wondering what date it was and when it hit me, I quickly smsed her. Since she didn't reply me till just, which was about 14 hours later, I knew I was right.
You. Married. We're the same age!
Congratulations to you dear! Hope that you will have a wonderful life with your hubby!

Miss you lots. Take care! Hmm, I wonder if you still come here...
p/s: You owe me dinner. Either you come here, or I go to Melb or we meet halfway or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home