Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ribs ribs ribs


DSC00082
Originally uploaded by purplehyppo
Meant to post this picture up ages ago. Went with my mom to Tony Roma's at The Curve to try the ribs and I had the ribless (yay!) ribs. I like anything that's less: ribless, boneless, fatless etc. It's just easier to eat! Anyway, it was really good! Not fatless but oooh the sauce that it was covered in...yummy. Plus, they had like 4 types of barbeque sauces that I was dipping my fries into. Fantastic. That plate was RM48.50 though I think. Sorry the picture is a bit dark cos well, the place was dark so It's a nice place to bring your hunny bunny to but... your parents are going to have a hard time reading the menu as my mom did. I had to pratically shout (cost it was noisy as well) to her what's on the menu... "Ooh, you want prawns? Ribs? Fish?!" "What what where where...I can't read the menu. The lights are too dim..."

Haha anyway we had a fun time communicating with our eyes especially cos the restaurant is not big and the tables are pretty close to each other so we were pointing what the next table was eating/wearing/drinking. When the bill came I nearly fainted. Oh well, I'm not paying on my next trip there :p

I'm suppose to be at my nieces' birthday party in 30 mins. But of course, we're going to be late as usual. This will be my first time attending the party since for the last 4 I was in Melbourne. Sigh, Melbourne.

So what has been happening for the past month? Well, I was stuck in a hospital for 2 weeks and nope it wasn't because I was sick or anything. My client is the hospital. Hah, I always get a kick out of telling people that I'm working in the hospital. Their usual reaction is, "Why? Did you put your client in the hospital?" -.-''' Am I THAT bad??? Needless to say, it wasn't a very nice place to be and I still haven't found out where the mortuary is.

Oh and I finally got my first accident. It wasn't a crash bang boom accident, just a mere misjudgement of mine whereby I sorta err, touched another car. My car needs to be sent to the workshop pronto cos the paint came off and I think the exposed part is starting to rust. Oooh, that was a black Friday alright. Bleh...

I might be going to Bangkok, not for a holiday but for work. Sigh...

Okies, I'm going to go change the date on my watch (darn, no 31st last month) and er maybe get ready soon.

Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home