Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hmmm...

I am definitely enjoying my study break very much at the moment. Managed to get some errands done although yes I know, I'm supposed to be studying but hey, it's also a rest period for me. Sort of.
I'm craving for a warmly baked brownie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce. Mmm... Nah. Too lazy to drag myself out to do anything. It's too hot out there and I'm quite contented with being in my air-conditioned room and having the first 12 episodes of Grey's Anatomy season 3 "hidden" in my drawer will not tempt me from further delaying my studying time.
It will not. I repeat, it will not.
Alright, maaaaaybe I'll just read a few pages then reward myself with an episode. Hah. Brilliant.
Watched American Idol last night and I'm rooting for Jordin! Her performance last night was just fantastic. Go watch it online and you'll see what I mean.
Darn. Now I'm craving for mud cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home