Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 1

Today could not have come sooner. Am so glad to be out of that stupid engagement which was just filled with so much conflict that I decided not to care anymore. Ugh.
Anyway, it's time to really get down to studying cos I don't have much time left. Exam's next thursday and I still haven't finished reading my notes yet because I just simply had no time to before. Still can't believe that I have to drag my ass over to office tomorrow afternoon for some compulsory training.
On a lighter note, I managed to step foot in to 1 Utama for a short while last night and today as well. It's been soooo long since I've been there even though I live less than 5 minutes away. I just simply had no time. HAH. You must be sick of reading that phrase over and over again.
I'm so happy! I bought Mika's Life in Colour Motion today. Got the special Malaysian version for 30 bucks which is cheaper. Was curious so I asked the cashier what's the difference between this and the original one. With the cheaper one, there's nothing in the cd inlay. *shrugs* I'm happy to pay less for no lyrics and pictures. Hey, it's the cd that's most important and am happy to say that this cd does make me happy! Although my dad was frowning and shaking his head when I was playing it in my car.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

happyhappyhappy

Ok, back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home