Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Koff koff

So, the exam's over and done with. Trying not to think about it cos it didn't go very well (as usual) until this dum dum (SLWF) decided to tell me the date of the results cos I didn't know initially cos I don't really wanna know my results see. So yes. 7th December. HEY! I just realised that's the day of my company's annual dinner. Ms. SLWF is currently hitting her head against the wall because it took me this long to realise that. Oh wells. I guess people will be late for the dinner?
You know, after my exam I had this intention to blog some stuff but it all flew out the window because number 1, I was brain dead after the exam, number 2, I was busy watching Ugly Betty and finally number 3, I was/am sick.
So now, I forgot what it was that I wanted to talk about cos everytime I cough, I get red in the face and feel all hot and hence, forget what I'm doing.
I...forgot what else I wanted to say so I'll just stop here.
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home