Tuesday, October 02, 2007

One

Last year, on this very day, I stepped into working life. Shucks, it's been one year! Out of the 6 of us who joined that day, only 3 of us are left. Wonder how long we'll last...
On Monday, I saw a handful of people sitting at the reception area in the morning. I thought to myself, "Gosh. That was me a year ago." Good luck people! Heh. I'm so mean.
It was interesting last week as I attended training (yes, finally, after one year?) cos it was fun eventhough it was boring? Fun because met a whole bunch of other people and there were lots of jokes flying around. Even the facilitators were bearable.
Ok, don't have too much time to crap around as exam's coming! Yikes! I don't think that I'm even halfway through the materials.
Bah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi!!!

I found your blog! HEHEHEHEHE. You gotta LOVE google *laughs loudly*

Anyways, you ARE halfway through the materials *whacks your head*

Blehhhhh

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home