Thursday, October 18, 2007

One more week

Sigh. One more week till the exam. Then it will be work work work. How boring. *yawn* Can't believe 1 week has passed since I went on my study break. Managed to get some things done, checked out new malls (Pavillion and The Gardens), watched Hairspray (finally!!!) sleep for more than 8 hours and watch tv. Oh and have been eating out a lot as well. Crap.
I just realised that the cats (stray ones) have been mistaking my car for some sort of a fun slide. They like to jump from the house roof onto my car roof and *wheeeeeeeee whoossssh* slide down my front windscreen and land their stubby paws onto the hood of my car. That explains the dirty paw prints and SCRATCHES. How do I know this? Because my dear mommy saw it and didn't like shoo it away with some broom or something. Not that she's cruel to animals or anything but but but...my car. -.-
I start my day with Friends at 8.30 am (yes, I am awake by then already) followed by Ellen or Oprah from 9 - 10a.m. depending on who has the more interesting guests and then err, it's time to come online and waste the day away, studying (but of course). That's when the day gets boring. Sigh.
I think the electricity bill this month is gonna go sky rocket high with me being cooped up in my room for most of the day. Room's getting a lil too messy but I shall not worry about tripping over anything for the meantime although, I did bump into my bed and cause this huge bruise on my shin. A sign, maybe?
Ooo, just now my dad collected the iTouch he ordered. Haven't really gotten round playing with it yet so it's sitting on the table looking all pretty and sleek. No time no time. Maybe later I'll go put some songs into it as I think my dad's music library is limited to songs by Nana Mouskouri (who?), Queen, Beatles and so on...you get the idea. Perhaps I could put in some Christina Aguilera, James Blunt, Fergie, Timbaland...Haha. Nahhh. His hearing is bad enough already, wouldn't want to totally damage his eardrums. If not he'll ask me "What is that fella singing? Suicidal??? (he was referring to Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls)."
Ok, gotta get back to listening to some case study interactive thingy. Toodles! And Happy Studying to those who are facing exams too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home