Wednesday, June 02, 2004

it's my life

10 Years Ago, I...
1. i was 10.
2. moved from JB to KL
3. had a bit of difficulty adjusting to new environment
4. got to know a whole bunch of friends but sadly, not very close to them anymore except for maybe 2 or 3?

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was in form 3. PMR year
2. was put in this laupok class
3. met my good friend Ai Chuet
4. watched my cousin get married (i think)

3 Years Ago, I...
1. last year of secondary school
2. SPM YEAR!!!
3. wondered y i chose to study in the science stream
4. didn't like some of my classmate's behaviour towards a teacher

A Year Ago, I...
1. "spread my wings" and came to melbourne
2. met Hui Yin, Jun, Sang, Thilini, Deron, Vyron, Lynn, Su-Li, Tim and few other ppl who are now close friends
3. couldn't believe that i was on my own over here
4. took the bus more times in a year, than i have in my whole life

This Year, I...
1. got to know more ppl that make my life even better (Amy, Syl...)
2. have become insane
3. had my heart broken?
4. lost my uncle

Yesterday, I....
1. got "scolded" by somebody for not changing to a thicker jacket when i went back during my break
2. watched the nanny, ET, deal or no deal, simpsons, neighbours, everybody loves raymond, becker, miriam
3. had dinner with hui yin and amy
4. studied a bit with hui yin and amy

Today, I ....
1. am hungry now
2. saw Jun walking back at 8.45 am! she went swimming!
3. didn't understand much from my tutorial
4. have to call home

Tomorrow I will...
1. go for lectures
2. maybe go grocery shopping?
3. disturb everyone
4. STUDY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home