Tuesday, September 14, 2004

24

back in a church in KL, a couple was married by a priest. that was 24 years ago. today, they are off to Japan for a holiday. you could call it their second honeymoon but i always thought that their second honeymoon is whenever my brother and I are not around. :P well it won't really be their second one since my aunt and family will be joining them on thursday.

i always ask my mom this:

Me: Hey...why you marry so late? See...now we're still studying but daddy retire already. (was jus kidding bout the retiring thingy...well not really since retire=no income).
Mom: I met your daddy so late, what to do?

heheh nyek nyek nyek...just love asking my mom weird stupid questions like that. that would usually be followed by a smack on the thigh or butt as a punishment for being so naughty (that's her point of view). and yes...even if i did ask my dad that, it would result in the same thing. a smack on the hand or whatever he feels like doing to get me annoyed. either pull my leg, smack me or threaten not to buy for me my fave food! ARGHHH i wanna go back...well not now, since they're not back home.

heheh and my bro's so jealous that they're going to Japan without us. i don't really care actually, since i don't fancy flying.

So...Happy 24th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!! ok, it's not like they read this but yea...
and don't ask why i wrote "mom and dad" and not "dad and mom". just felt weird writing "dad and mom". hmmm... i love both of them equally. you just have to know which strings to pull when you want something...heh heh heh... i'm mean.

oh yea...so what is there is Japan that i should ask them to bring back? mom asked me and i have NO IDEA what to ask them to get for me. any ideas?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home