Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm back

yep, i'm now back in the comfort of my home. flight back was fine, except that it was delayed by half an hour. my gosh, you wouldn't believe how long the line was to check. could be because now the plane is much bigger than the usual one and it was quite a full flight. as for the movies, there was Little Black Book, I Robot, The Terminal (which i bloody didn't know that they were showing! #@!$#%), King Arthur and a few others i can't remember. only watched Little Black Book. it was kinda boring if you ask me. so why didn't i watch The Terminal? no, it wasn't because it was too late when i found out but because i was dozing off to sleep every now and then and the guy in front of me had to put his chair all the way back thus the screen was just inches from my eyes. oh and if anyone's interested, i had veal on the plane.

first thing mom said: Why you took so long to come out?!?!
first thing dad said: nothing. he too busy showing off his new camera to me BY filming a short movie of me and my mom hugging. but after that he did say, "Come here!"

well at least my mom didn't mention anything bout my shirt shrinking or anything...although, she did mention that all my shirts seem quite short as i was unpacking. not my fault, i blame the dryer.

so the next day, all of us headed to One Utama. it was a public holiday since it was Raya and gosh, i saw so many people there! people that i know. mainly from church. had lunch at this chinese shop which i can't remember the name, i just know that it used to be Beijing Wok. all i know is that they serve huge glasses of drinks. good food and fast service.

oooo and i had my first roti canai since i got back! well, roti telur to be exact. when i woke up in the morning, my dad was like giving this look that he wanted to eat roti canai for breakfast, so we did. mom went for some line dancing class.

sigh, it's quite hot here. hasn't been raining for the past 2 days. yes amy...it's so hard to satisfy me.

now i'm talking crap to amy. she just told me to "Jiak Sai" which means "EAT SHIT". that wasn't very nice of her was it? well that's amy for you.

as you can prob tell, i have nothing much to write about. this is just to let people know tht i'm alive. because miss ong hui yin has been saying this one too many times, "Michelle Tan. Are you alive???" on her blog and on her sms. so there. and for those people who have been asking me to blog. here you go...happy?

"When goodbye is too hard to say, stay."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home