Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm Off...

Going to Langkawi tomorrow and will be back on saturday night. Unfortunately, it's not for a holiday but for work. Yes, back to the same place I went to in January. Kinda looking forward to it although...kinda worried at the same time. Haih. Oh wellls. At least it will be a change in environment.
Also, about a week after I get back from Langkawi I'm off to Singapore and yes, for work. Will be there for 2 weeks so Yin and Syl! Looking forward to seeing you guys...
So looks like I won't be going for the annual dinner after all since we're scheduled to return on that day. Then I'm off to Penang for more work. Geeze. Even thinking about it is making me tired. All the packing and unpacking. Sigh.
But anywho, I'm thankful that for all 3 trips, it'll be with people that I am close to. So yay for that.
Take care peeps! Have a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home