Sunday, September 19, 2004

Stuck

i'm supposed to do my assignment...but instead, here i am blogging. y? because i can't do it!!! ARGHHH! trying very hard to make it right...but it doesn't seem to be that way! i need help...HELP HELP HELP.

ok fine...so it is MY fault for pushing this assignment till quite late and even the lecturer told us to not leave it to the last minute. but did i listen? NO... so now i understand why he told us that.
DIE DIE DIE!!!

this morning my head was spinning around cos i had to print out some forms for my assignment that's due tomorrow. thought it was only one form but NO... it's much more than that. i think my printer overworked today.

ok..even felicia is having probs with her assignment...

guess who nearly got locked out at the rubbish dump in my hostel just now? ME. yes...if not for my long toes holding the door open i would have been stucked outside and would have to go call someone to help poor me. i must complain!

okok i'll go try to do my assignment again...*confused*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home