Thursday, December 02, 2004

D-day has arrived

The day has arrived. one of the most dreaded day of my life has come. results are out.
however, i am now left hanging at the moment. i am waiting in anticipation, hoping, praying it will be alright.

i checked my results only to find that there were 3 subjects listed. whatever happened to my fourth subject?

thanks to my lecturers, i have a sinking feeling that results for a few subjects, including my this particular one, is being withheld. they have implemented workbans on the processing of students' semester two results and the bans may result in delays in the publication of some results. The bans are in relation to a current enterprise bargaining related dispute between the university and the National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU).

well, lucky me. as if! come on, don't leave me hanging here! let me breathe a little easier and just give me my damn result!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home