Sunday, November 25, 2007

Packing...yet again

I have to pack again! Off to Singapore tomorrow for about 11/12 days. Am almost done with packing but have been repacking since my luggage is running out of space and I haven't put in my toiletries yet. Have been asking Yin silly questions that I think the first thing she is going to do when she sees me is bash me. And no, I'm not off to Singapore for a holiday. It's for work work work. And yes, I know I just got back from Langkawi a week ago and I don't think I have fully rested from that trip. Have been waking up early eversince I got back and only managed to really catch up on sleep last night where I slept like a log for 11 hours. Whoopedoo. My parents got a shock when I announced at 9.45 pm last night that I was going to bed. Such is the life of an auditor. Buahaha
I'm too lazy to go out since I've packed most of my stuff. Still need to go change a bit more money but at the moment, all the ATM's are not working. Only the RHB ones though. Weird.
I can't believe we're taking the 8.05 a.m. flight. Why can't they put us on a flight this evening! Suppose to meet the other colleagues at McD's somewhere at 4.50 a.m. Ladida...tomorrow all of use are gonna look like this the whole day -.- So Yin, just look out for 4 people who look like this -.-
Ok, gotta run...waiting for lunch then am suppose to look through my work. Bleh.
Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home