Sunday, April 13, 2008

*yawn*

I'm bored. Sunday afternoons/evenings are really not my favourite part of the week cos that means that Monday is drawing closer! I've got the blues even before Monday hits.
So I spent the whole of last week at client's place with no internet and no one else. Yep, I was all by myself. To make matters worse, the client was busy and hardly entertained me at all! THAT WAS REALLY BORING. My only source of entertainment was my songs. I guess the only good thing was that I got to go home relatively early...but had to endure an hour's drive depending on traffic. Boring. That's my word of the week.
So I was stuck at home this whole weekend but hardly did any studying! ^@##$! Exam's in less than a month and I still have so much more to study. I can't believe that I'm still on the first chapter. UGH. I need some motivation. I've been stuck on this chapter for 1 month now. Can't wait for my study break to start so that I can focus 110% for my paper.
Argghhhh. I need a holiday.
My cousin in Japan sent some photos over. It's spring over there now and would you just look at the pics! They were taken at some park in Tokyo.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's so pretty!
Alright, have to get back to "studying". And have to think bout dinner...hmmm...
Have a good week!
p/s: I need a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home