Sunday, July 11, 2004

Speechless

I can't help but wonder
why it happens everytime
you speak of your troubles
but nothing comes to my mind

I hear you
I understand
but no matter how i try
I just can't comprehend

maybe I need more time
for me to speak my mind
it's much easier to deal
when you're not on the line

it's not that i don't care
I just can't find the words to say
I'm afraid of hurting you
so that's why I'm always quiet

If you had told me in writing
there would be time
for me to sink it in
and for me to tell you how i feel

I hear the silence
and that's my cue to speak
but the moment I open my mouth
you can't even hear a squeak

so I'm here to tell you
I don't think that you were in the wrong
you just didn't know what was going on

things happen for a reason
there's no need to worry
things you never imagined can happen
and the only way is to acknowledge it



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home