Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Difficulty in concentrating

have you ever had one of those days? you know, where you don't feel like doing anything and no matter how hard you try to concentrate on the simpliest things, you just can't seem to? that's what has been happening to me for the past week. so for the past week, i've been walking around in a daze, hardly knowing what's happening around me. and i've tripped countless times on things such as my bag, my chair, my portable heater, my slippers.... and most importantly, the stairs. well not really tripping on it, more like missing a step and going "WOOSH...". that's how i have this small blue-black and a small scar on my hand. oh and not to mention a small bruise on my leg and foot. and you would think i would be more careful after that? "Once bitten, twice shy" apparently does not work for me. yesterday, i was walking down the stairs and thought that there was another step but of course, there wasn't. so i sorta had some funny movement going on. today, while getting down from the bus, i slipped on the steps of the bus to find myself "falling down" quite fast. but ironically, i only bashed my hand on the door, and no... i didn't fall flat on my face or butt for that matter. and to make matters worse, when all three incidents took place, there was at least someone i know who was present. hui yin was there twice. GREAT.

started playing baddy again with hui yin. after so long of not playing, i've been rusty. well thanks to the rainy weather we had last week, we could not play. and before that i was sick. so yep...for 3 days now we haven been playing. but half the time i miss hitting the shuttle. part of my difficulty in concentrating this week. hope it goes away, soon.

anywho... hui yin is weird. she's got this fettish. ok i wouldn't call it that but we were having subway wraps for lunch and she didn't finish the wrap thingy! she threw away the ends where there was no more filling left. apparently she does that to popiah skin and burritos as well. she can't stand the floury taste of it. rite... oh well, i guess we all have our own eating habits.

everyone having fun watching the olympics?

no more shopping for michelle!!! have been buying WAY too many things...

hope you guys are having a good week so far!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home