Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday!

Yay! I'm onto my second day of study leave which has been somewhat productive. Went out for a quick lunch just now cos main reason was to get a few essentials like soap and all, and also highlighters as I forsee that my current ones will run out soon. Got sidetracked and in the end spent close to 200 bucks. No new highlighters though. Mostly on a new book and body lotion.
Photobucket
Now, the temptation to rip open the plastic cover and read the book is there. However, I'm resisting that temptation as I have other more important things to read. Which is why I left it downstairs cos as the saying goes, "Out of sight, out of mind". Right? I hope I'm right.
Anyway was truly surprised when my mom asked me how come I'm awake so early at 9 am. Mind you I was awake since 8.15. What to do, when you're so used to waking up at 6 something every weekday, it's only natural for my body to not let me sleep in.
Mmm, decisions decisions. Three of us are deciding what to have for dinner tonight. One wants chicken, the other some spinach thingy at Pizza Uno and I just want some nice desert.
Alright, time to go for a walk. This chair is killing my butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home