Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's Time

Exam's tomorrow morning. EEEK.
Morning paper = waking up early = making sure enough time is allocated to be stuck in morning traffic.
But then again, morning paper = free for half the day = can laze around before starting work on Friday. BOO.
How silly is it to go to work for just one day, then it's the weekend! No choice though cos the Company does not allow us to take additional days off!
So, am I ready for the exam? Well, are you ever ready for any exams???
I especially hate the last chapter cos I have no inkling over what the heck they are talking about. All the words I read just seem to be bla bla bla bla bla.
Anyway now I'm in the "Let's just get it over and done with" mood. I forsee a lot of flipping to be done during tomorrow's paper. Yep, it's an open book exam BUT that does not make it any easier. Because then you'll be so caught up with looking for the answer that you don't realise that time is ticking by. *tick tock tick tock what chu waiting what chu waiting what chu waiting for*
I purposely set my alarm today for 8 am but mmm changed it to 8.30 am after that. Cos since I have been waking up after 9 so far, I was a bit worried that I won't be able to wake up early tomorrow. But my mom surprised me again by asking, "How come you're up so early?" HAHAHA. Is it early? Haih.
You know on Sunday night, I slept at about 10 pm (dunno why so tired) and only woke up at 9 am the next morning. And that was by force cos I was thinking to myself "Crap. I haven't finished reading my materials yet. Need. to. wake. up." I guess I should have stayed in bed a lil while longer cos I was walking around the house still half asleep and was not able to concentrate on what I was reading. I actually think that I was sick that night but dare not mention to my mom cos then I'll get nagged on.
Anywho, looks like it's going to rain.
Wish me luck for tomorrow! And that I don't get papercuts!
After tomorrow, I'll finally be able to read my new book and watch this whole stack of DVD's that I bought during the past 2 weeks. I've been such a good girl! *pats back*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home