Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I've *cough* got *cough* a new * cough* toy!!! *cough cough cough*

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! my dad got me a digicam today!!! might not be a big hairy deal to some of you but it is to me! wooohoooooooo! huiyin...now we can take loads of pics since we can't depend on ams's and syl's cameras!

and urh... i'm coughing even worse now. my mom threatened to take me to the doc if i don't take the cough mixture my bro took 3 times a day. bleach... no way am i gonna see some doc.

went for dim sum buffet jus now. my aunty treated us! goodness... think i overate. it was not bad... at Quality Hotel. but i think Imperial Kingdom back in Melbourne is definitely better!

sigh...results are gonna be out on thurs. *shudders* oooooo is tomorrow the 13th? oooooo that's when my timetable is out. hmmm hopefully i don't have like 3 hours of break in between....

i watched Around the world in 80 days and Shrek 2 during the weekend. these 2 are worth watching. in around the world, there were so many guest appearances eg. macy gray, the wilson brothers: Luke and Owen, John Cleese (i think), Sammo Hung (as wong fei hung!), karen mok...and some others which i can't remember.
as for Shrek 2, hehehe watch out for Pinnochio, the 3 lil piggies, 3 blind mice, the big bad wolf, starbucks coffee shops, a poster of JT etc... and of course look out for PUSS IN BOOTS!!! he's do darn CUTE!!!

i've got like the last 7 epi of FRIENDS to watch. my bro managed to download it and burnt it for me! if only i could get my stupid cd drive to work everytime...GRRR....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home